PVC Fluidized Bed Powder Coating
PVC Powder Coating provides a coating that is extremely tough, yet soft to the touch with impact and chemical resistance, and has good insulating properties. Fluidized bed powder coated PVC is a relatively inexpensive and economical option that offers excellent adhesion, a high degree of edge coverage, a uniform finish (no runs), and is corrosion resistant.
Polyethylene Fluidized Bed Powder Coating
Polyethylene Powder Coating offers higher thickness with multiple applications (applied .008" - .750"). Fluidized bed powder coated Polyethylene is PVC free and contains no phthalates. Applications include:
- Wire goods – fan guards, wire containers, medical hazardous waste containers
- Point of Purchase display
- Appliance – washers, dryers, dishwashers
- Battery hardware and clamps
- Bus Bar Playground equipment, outdoor furniture, sporting goods.